E ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING DONATIONS IN OUR GRAY BIN. CHECK BACK FOR WHEN WE HAVE RE-OPENED. THANK YOU!
WHEN ACCEPTING, SMALL DONATIONS OF BOOKS IN GOOD CONDITION - UP TO ABOUT 8-10 BOXES - CAN BE LEFT IN OUR GRAY BIN.
FOR LARGER DONATIONS, PLEASE CALL FOR A DROP-OFF APPOINTMENT AT (203)794-74777.
In addition to Books, CDs, DVDs & Records are accepted.
We do not take: encyclopedias, Reader’s Digest, National Geographic, VCRs or Audio Cassettes. Thank you!
onate directly. Make a donation easily and securely with a Credit/Debit Card or through our PayPal account.
Every donation helps us fund for the benefit of the Danbury Library and the local Danbury community.
Support Us With
· Studio 170 – Two Audio & Video Recording Studios
· September Library Card Sign-Up & Free New Books for . Kindergarten and 1st Graders
· Children’s Library Renovation
· Three Study Pods
· Tech Savvy Programs for Kids, Teens and Grown-ups
· Summer Reading Programs for Juniors, Teens and Adults
. Makerspace (Coming Soon!)
· Seed Money for E-Books
· Museum Passes Available for Free in the Junior Department
· DVDs and CDs
· Speakers, Programs and Author Presentations for Adults
· Books and Refreshments for “Book Talk,” the Library’s Monday Evening Book Club
· Books and Refreshments for Book Discussion Groups for Children and Teens
· Pre-school Science Classes
. Savor Danbury Community Cookbook
What We Fund:
Over the years, endowments, memorial gifts, and donations to the FRIENDS of the Danbury Library have enabled the library to develop programs and services it could not have managed to pay for otherwise.
How can you create a legacy? Simply include a charitable bequest to the FRIENDS of the Danbury Library in your will,or ask that friends and relatives to give in your memory upon your passing.
There are also many other ways in which you can also leave a legacy such as a Living Trust and Donor-Advised Fund or gifts of Retirement Plan Assets and Life Insurance. Check with your attorney or estate planner for guidance. To make an online donation in someone's memory, please click on the link below. Or print out the donation form and mail it to us with your gift:
Gifts the FRIENDS can be made to honor a loved friend, relative, or someone important to you or your organization.
A congratulatory gift to celebrate a special event such as a birthday, retirement, graduation, or the birth of a child.
To make a celebratory donation in someone's honor, please print out the form below and mail it to us with your donation: